Manchester City Centre
Major Law Firm
Our client is a full service International Law Firm and the department of Employment and Pensions is looking to recruit a new Legal Secretary for their team. This department operate within both the private and public sector within these disciplines and advise on disciplinary, grievances and management processes within the workplace.
They ideally are looking for an experience Legal Secretary who has knowledge of these sectors wanting to progress their career. Alternatively, a Legal background in Corporate or Restructuring would be beneficial.
Your duties will include:-
- Preparation of court bundles and documents
- Digital Dictation and Copy Typing
- Assisting with bills and account queries
- First port of call for clients
- Arrange meetings for the Fee Earners and Solicitors
- Filing and faxing
- Keeping up to date with case management systems
- And other secretarial duties
- 5 GCSES’s including English and Maths (at least a C)
- Must be adaptable in the workplace
- Be able to multitask
The salary is dependent on experience.
Due to the high level of applications, sadly we can not come back to everyone.