Employer Relationship Manager (ERM)- South of England
Employer Relationship Manager (ERM)
To source and secure suitable, quality vacancies and vocational opportunities for all Service Leavers (SL) resettling through the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) - including CTP (Assist), Early Service Leavers (ESLs) and, when required, Reservists and Spouses (on commencement of the relevant CTP service trial).
The ERM will take an Apprenticeship to Executive approach to CTP employer engagement - by engaging, developing, and managing relationships with key employers & employer organisations across the relevant region.
This is a full time 37 hours a week hybrid role based in Aldershot with a salary of £32,000 per annum.
- Develop and implement an intelligence led, regional employer engagement strategy which links key regional employer job opportunities with the career requirements of all SL. These should include:
- Full-time appointments, part time appointments, work experience placements, suitable self-employment and vocational opportunities.
- Proactively market the transferable skills and experience of all SLs to potential employers, particularly potential regional key accounts
- Work with employers across industry sector networks to determine future skill and talent pipeline requirements
- Work with the Key Accounts staff and regional CTP staff to integrate these into the CTP Transition, Training and Employment Support strategy
- Manage the relationship with key regional CTP stakeholders
- Work closely, co-ordinate, liaise and provide employer engagement related support (when requested and when appropriate) to the affiliated
- Maintain strong links with existing regional SME employers who have traditionally supplied appropriate jobs for SL under CTP.
- Ensure all regional employer contacts are encouraged to register, enter and manage their own vacancies on the CTP web site.
- Maintain accuracy and integrity in all interactions with the CTP BMS (ADAPT), ensuring timely recording of own employer engagement activity.
- A comprehensive understanding of recruitment and industry intelligence, including the regional job market and vocational training, job matching, and selection.
- Proven track record of initiating and managing high-level and influential external relationships.
- Ability to deliver outputs against demanding schedules and work to a set of Performance Indicators (PIs).
- Strong presentation and all-round communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience of using and exploiting advanced business management systems.
- Ability to analyse data and clearly present findings.
- Certificate in Recruitment Practice or equivalent
- Experience of marketing, PR and customer liaison.
- An empathy with and a good understanding of Armed Forces personnel and their employability.
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake Ministry of Defence (MOD) security clearance check which requires applicants to have been resident in the UK for over five years.
To apply please submit a cover letter and CV by midnight Tuesday 27th February 2024
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'