Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. With around 12,000 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Employee Benefits Officer
£27,273 per annum (rising to £28,709 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our specialist Reward team in Group HR Services, for an Employee Benefits Officer. This is an interesting and varied role that has scope to propose and implement new employee benefits and have a positive impact on engagement by supporting employees to make the most of the benefits on offer to them as well as actively promoting health and well-being.
The role of Employee Benefits Officer will include:
- Managing relationships with third-party providers, ensuring they deliver services in line with contractual commitments and identify improvements that will enhance the employee offer
- Line managing the Employee Benefits Administrator, ensuring benefit plan administration remains efficient and accurate, in line with regulations
- Supporting benefits communication and ‘My Rewards’ promotion activities
- Supporting the renewal and tender of employee benefit plans by researching best practice, specifying requirements and assessing potential providers
- Providing data and analysis for management reporting, benchmarking and annual renewals
Skills and experiences:
- Good understanding of the employee benefits market including salary sacrifice, group risk insurance, EAP, healthcare plans, and employee discounts
- Experienced in dealing with third-party providers
- An excellent communicator with experience of delivering customer focused services
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and analyse data using Excel
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi task
- Able to work independently and plan and prioritise your own workload
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counseling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save including; buying a new bike to cycle to work or a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 17 April 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job