Our client a brokerage based in Manchester is now seeking an additional member of staff for their Employee Benefits division of this multi-functional office. This brokerage on the Financial Services side deals with; employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. They are a multi-award winning business and now have this fantastic permanent opportunity for a Client Services Coordinator to join their office in Manchester.
The purpose of the role is to provide a high level of service to the wider client services team and a professional service day to day to our clients and colleagues.
- To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their product and services.
- Providing administrative support to a sales consultant and escalating issues where appropriate.
- To prioritise workload and client requests
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the group
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
- To assist in the resolution of claims queries, by referring to insurers for confirmation of cover and clarification
This is a varied and challenging client focussed support role in which you will be an integral part to the success of the office and represent a great opportunity to move forward within an Employee Benefits environment.
Skills and experience:
Previous Client Coordination experience is a must, ideally gained within Financial Services
Other skills and experience that would be highly desirable are
- PMI & Group Risk experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and strong administrative skills
- IT Literate
- Acturis experience - Desirable
- Looking to further your career within Employee Benefits
For more information on this role, please contact The Yes Agency. The Yes Agency is a registered insurance recruitment agency based in Manchester. Please note due to the amount of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For similar roles within insurance, please check out our website at www.theyesagency.co.uk
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Services