Position: Employment Benefits Administrator
Salary: Circa £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (DOE) plus excellent benefits
HRC Recruitment are working with a leading Glasgow based client, to recruit for an Employee Benefits to work with a friendly, successful and hardworking team of specialists.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, who not only offer a great salary, but also a first-class benefits package.
Specialising in Employee Benefits, you will be providing support to the Consultants as well as managing a portfolio of clients, dealing with each case 'from cradle to grave’.
You will come from a financial services / IFA based background and be willing to learn, you must have great organisational skills and a sense of humour is a must! Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in line with compliant service delivery
- Day to day running of existing and new client schemes
- Liaising with clients, company contacts and third parties
- Managing and maintaining accurate databases of client information
- Administering auto enrolment schemes for existing clients
- Dealing with queries from clients, advisers, colleagues and product providers
- Ensuring work is correctly prioritised
- Ensuring client records are update to date
- Dealing effectively with all types of communication - email, telephone, letter etc.
You must be proactive and enthusiastic, with a driven approach and a real thirst to learn. You will work well under pressure, and adopt an organised approach.
A proven track record from within Employee Benefits is essential for this role.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Hannah McCreadie or apply online.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.