A great opportunity to join a very successful, pioneering financial consultancy business based in London.
The firm is made up of financial planners, wealth managers and employee benefits consultants. This business is ahead of the crowd and takes a keen interest in the latest thinking in financial advice and planning. Logic, an understanding of human behaviour, academically validated investment strategies and risk analysis combine seamlessly with the latest technology to deliver the best possible service.
This progressive business has a very strong reputation, a constant stream of client referrals and their retention rates are high. As part of the firm's future growth plans, they now require additional Financial Advisers who share these values and ambition.
Support is on offer to help each Adviser develop a high quality fee-paying client base. We will provide introductions and referrals, assistance with marketing (including seminars) and assistance when developing professional connections.
We offer excellent technical support with dedicated administration and paraplanning teams enabling you to maximise your time in front of your clients.
Salaries are market leading reflecting not just the quality required, but also the commitment we have to retaining the industry’s best staff. Such salaries can also be increased on an ongoing basis dependent upon the performance and funds brought into the company.
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Successful but looking to move to the next level
- Able to bring a client base
- You will ideally be based close to London
- QCF level 4 minimum
- Excellent compliance record
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the initiative and ability to maintain and develop a client bank.
- Basic salary circa £40K (or can be self-employed if you prefer)
- OTE £70-80K+
- Support of Tenet who are one of the UK’s largest adviser groups, supporting thousands of advisers nationwide.
- All routes to market and research technology provided.
- Training, Development, Marketing and Compliance support.
- Experience and knowledge from existing Consultants.
- Structured Sales process.
- Long term career prospects.