Employed Financial Planner - Medical
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + OTE
This is an exciting opportunity for a new Financial Adviser with medical experience to join a National financial planning firm with a fantastic reputation.
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients
- Hold seminars and present to BMA members at all levels across the NHS
- Compile accurate planning reports that reflect client requirements and meet our internal quality standards
- Undertake regular fact-finding, presentations and service review meetings with clients
- Maintain and ensure client information is kept up-to-date
- Strive to recognise new business opportunities
- Follow up on all enquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure on-going continuous professional development
- Always put your clients first
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Proven track record of working as a Financial Adviser
- Be motivated and driven to exceed business targets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'