Role: Employed Junior Financial Adviser (no existing client-bank required)
Location: Manchester Central
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 (OTE to at least £55,000 uncapped) + benefits
Our client is a UK Advisory business based in Manchester city centre who operates with the support of one of the UKs biggest Financial Advisory firms. The team has an average of 25 years’ experience in the investment industry and provide their clients with multiple products and services whilst ensuring they have access to sound financial planning and advice. Because of their continuing success, they are now ready to expand the team and over the next 3 months we are actively searching for a number of qualified financial advisers. Our client has considered the competitive nature of attracting great candidates and is offering excellent incentives which would ensure that the transition into the role is expedited efficiently.
We are searching for Diploma Level 4 qualified individuals who are either currently in an advisory role or paraplanners who want to make that next step towards building their own portfolio, to take over immediate business opportunities from clients who have already signed up for their services. This is a rare opportunity to extend or build your career in a field in which you do not need to have your own client bank (or even develop new business) as you will be given clients from day 1.
Essential skills & experience
The right individual will already be at the very least Diploma-4 qualified, ideally with experience in financial planning. Alternatively, you will be a qualified financial adviser who wants to step away from independent work and is looking for a stable, employed position. You will be commercially astute and be a natural, confident communicator with an ability to build business relationships with people at all levels. This is very important.
You will also have:
- A passion for financial planning and wealth management and naturally enjoy its ever-evolving and changing environment;
- Strong analytical ability;
- A professional approach to building and retaining business;
- An ability to focus on the detail needed to provide comprehensive financial advice to clients and align the needs of your clients with that of the business;
- A good understanding of the compliance and the regulatory framework around being an appointed representative; and
- The determination and eagerness to be successful, which is demonstrated through your own personal investment in learning and developing your expertise.
Our client is committed to ensuring that the team has whatever is necessary to build success and provides:
- The full support of a very successful marketing and lead generation team;
- Paraplanners who will take away the admin burden of what you need to do;
- All costs covered for FCA charges and levies, professional indemnity paid for;
- Point of sale software; and
- All compliance and supervisory support provided.
If you believe you have the right credentials and are interested to learn more, we can provide you with credible insight into what you can expect. We have spent time in not only getting to know the company, but in learning in detail about what the role involves.
Please call Mohsin Patel for a confidential chat now.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Wealth Management Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job