Email Marketing Manager
My client is the largest online retailer of premium beauty products and is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to be responsible for driving the email marketing strategy and overseeing the ongoing evolution and implementation of their email marketing campaigns to maximise revenue opportunities and drive customer retention.
- Plan and manage high-volume, segmented email marketing campaigns, working closely with Commercial and Brand Marketing teams to ensure the email channel drives optimum revenue, whilst reflecting our brand values
- Use dynamic content & segmentation strategies to deliver relevant and personalised content in order to drive customer engagement and increase customer lifetime value
- Implementation of email marketing from planning, briefing, amendments, testing, sign off, deployment and reporting.
- Ensure emails adhere to email best practice regarding links, content, deliverability, device optimisation, etc.
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive email testing plan. Report on results and implement learnings to continually optimise performance
- Report on the performance of all email marketing campaigns and share with the business in weekly trading meetings.
- Take learnings from these reports to influence and continually improve email marketing performance.
- Ensure emails are GDPR compliant.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar role within an E-Commerce business, preferably within the Health & Beauty Sector
- Technical experience with an ESP / CRM 3rd party platform suppliers with excellent knowledge of email marketing techniques and best practice
- A good understanding of customer segmentation and targeting strategies with experience managing customer data
- Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of key email marketing KPIs and an ability to use data to drive decision making. Experience using Google Analytics is preferable
- An understanding of the current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy legislation
- Enthusiasm, ability and energy to operate in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Email Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"