Electronics Engineer - Portsmouth, My client, a world-renowned Industry Sector company, are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join the Portsmouth based team. You will be working within an established team of professionals who will all have a similar skill set and background to yourself, so you will be able to interact with like-minded individuals on a daily basis.
As a member of the Electronics Engineering team, you will be undertaking design and design maintenance tasks for both new and legacy products.
This is a vibrant role with varied work, often driven by your own creativity and design and provides opportunities for team leadership, new qualifications, collaboration and career growth.
- Design and development of electronic assemblies, from specification through to release into service
- Design of processor circuits and sub-systems including memory interfacing and I/O
- Elaborating a set of requirements into a feasible detailed design
- Working alongside related disciplines including mechanical/thermal engineering, ILS, Safety, and Product Data Management
- Verification of components and sub-systems using a combination of simulation, analysis, test, and assurance techniques
- Maintenance of existing designs and implementation of technology insertion programmes
- Able to follow the engineering lifecycle and contribute to progress and design reviews
Your skills and qualifications:
- Experience of complex design techniques
- Experience of generating component level designs for introduction into volume production using computer-aided engineering
- Demonstrable expertise in analogue circuit analysis
- Ability to work with a PCB designer and advise on circuit layout for EMC
- Processor peripheral interfacing techniques
- Integration, design proving and defect resolution
What we're looking for in you:
Able to communicate complex technical information to others
Able to collaborate with others
Location: Portsmouth - Hampshire
As an Electronics Engineer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful candidates will be contacted within two working days of application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'