Electronics Engineer - We are recruiting an experienced Electronics Engineer to work for our established and award-winning client who design and manufacture engineering solutions to a worldwide client base. This is a challenging and rewarding position that will be part of a multi-disciplined engineering team working to produce leading edge technology. You will be involved in all areas of the product development lifecycle and will be required to liaise directly with customers as well as internal department to ensure each stage is completed on time, within budget and in line with the ISO:9001 Quality Management System.
Day to day responsibilities will include: -
- Working with R&D engineers and CEM’s to process concepts and prototypes to full manufacture.
- Development, verification and qualification of electronics designs in accordance with relevant standards through external certification and testing.
- Design for manufacture including Product Process Failure Mode and Effects analysis
- Present new technologies to management and influence their adoption in the organisations product range.
- Assist with mechanical and software aspects of product development, including testing.
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience : -
- Qualified to Degree level in Electronic Engineering or a closely related discipline.
- Experienced in product compliance.
- Skilled in data analysis using MATLAB
- Overall product design experience and DFM
- High voltage electronic design experience would be an advantage
If you are an experienced Electronics Engineer that would like to be part of an organisation developing cutting edge technology, then this is the role for you. Our clients offers a competitive package and a great working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job