This role would suit a candidate who comes from a strong background of working as an Electronic Systems Engineer, Electronic Architect or has experience of Missile Electronic Systems Architecture. A defence / aerospace background is ideal.
Hourly Rate: The department are offering excellent hourly rates.
Contract Duration: 6 Months initially and then ongoing and long-term thereafter.
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Missile Electronic Architect Job Description:
* Defining the electrical architecture for a system ensuring it meets all higher level system requirements, establishing a project Processing and Communications policy and recommending data-bus types and routing, the missile level power system including power budget and profiles, signal safety design to include routing of safety related signals and rules for signal separations in cable looms and on connector pin outs plus special features such as dual redundancy, the definition of missile / sub-system interfaces.
* Act as Head of for specific electronic subsystems.
* Producing Statements of Work and plans for activities within their sphere of responsibility and the management of internal & external suppliers for delivery of sub-systems to time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
* Responsible for controlling any assigned budgets, managing personal workload and identifying any further resource needs.
Skills and Experience:
* Electrical architecture management of internal & external suppliers
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job