Electrical, Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer
Food / FMCG Industry
Triple Shift Pattern (05:30 – 14:00; 13:30 – 22:00; 21:30 – 06:00)
Circa £38K + Fantastic Benefits, Including: £2K Bonus Dependant on Performance; up to 5% Pension; 3x Death in Service Insurance; Minor Health Cover; 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
McIver Knight are currently working with a global leader in the Food/FMCG industry who are actively seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their technical support team on shift.
As the Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer, your responsibility is to ensure plant downtime is kept to a minimum by supporting the shift maintenance teams, and applying the appropriate safety procedures.
- Create and maintain planned maintenance schedule records
- Carrying out effective shift hand overs and communication across all functions within the business
- Implement improvement projects within all aspects of maintenance
- Drive Continuous Improvement related projects
- Complete Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Fault Finding (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Identifying training requirements
- Evaluating quantity and availability of spare parts
In order to be successful, you will be…
- Fully Qualified (HND, HNC, City & Guilds, NVQ Etc.)
- Apprentice Trained
- Electrically Biased with strong Mechanical skills
- Ideally be experienced within Food/FMCG
- Able to fault find on PLC’s
- Ideally be qualified to 17th Edition
If you would like to be part of an already successful, growing team forward your CV to Beth Rogers @ McIver Knight (). Alternatively, call for a confidential chat about your current situation!