Electrical Installation Lecturer x 4
Location: West London
Pay rate: £20-30p/h
1 Role 14 hours a week (Thurs and Fri)
1 role full time 24 hours a week,
1 role 2 evenings a week (Thurs and Fri)
1 ROLE 18TH Edition (1 evening a week)
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with 2 great colleges in an exciting new role in the West London area.
Starting ASAP, the colleges are looking for an outstanding Electrical Installation Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
Our client’s ambition is to contribute further to improving the education offer for all pupils and students in their communities, including those with SEN. Currently, the College offers specialist education programmes for students aged 16 and over in five main Centres and additional satellite provision in London and Surrey. The Academy Trust enables them to build on and extend the scope of their work, so that Academy pupils can also benefit from their expertise and access a greater range of opportunities arising from their strong community and stakeholder networks.
· You will be delivering Electrical Installation levels 1-3 + in a Further Education setting
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Experience as a trainer, teacher or tutor
-knowledge of 17th Edition
-18th Edition knowledge needed for one of the evening courses
-Teaching experience desirable but for the right candidate they will offer training
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering Electrical Installation in a Further Education setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'