Haig&Co are ecstatic to be working with the world's leading designer of 4D technology, simulation attractions and immersive adventures. They are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join the modern manufacturing facility in Kingswinford, West Midlands.
A World leading provider of 4D theatre and amusement ride motion systems and audio-visual technology, they are currently engaging in an exciting period of expansion and new product introductions to a global market.
The electrical controls engineer will be responsible for the detailed design of the electrical hardware systems for a variety of existing and new ride systems. This will be achieved by working with the project managers, mechanical and software design teams.
- Electrical Design Engineering background.
- HND/HNC in an Electrical Engineering discipline.
- 5 years industrial experience preferred.
- Experience in electrical systems design with AutoCAD electrical, report and
- specification writing.
- drives preferred.
- Experience with Beckhoff, Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC systems and large inverter
- Knowledge of design risk assessment processes.
A healthy remuneration and a chance to be part of an immersive culture designing some of the world's leading entertainment technology.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"