A brand new client has asked us to recruit for an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager, to join their existing team of Contract Managers due to recent growth and future plans for expansion.
The role is office based but will also necessary with some 'workingaway' from time to time. The main duties will include:
- Distinguishing individual project requirements and ensuring that all Client properties are compliant throughout and post works.
- Managing the projects from start to completion, ensuring all necessary checks are completed
- Management of the internal contractors, including quality assurances
- Deliver test through the projects to ensure that they are effective step by step, often working in a pressurised manner.
Man management skills will be highly regarded, being confident in your abilities and managing the workflow and quality of the department. You will also be able to manage difficult contractors and have an advanced understanding of electrical engineering contracts .
Due to the technical nature of the role, the following skills / experience / qualifications are essential:
- You will have previously worked in a commercial and industrial environment
- You will be qualified to NICEIC current regs
- You will be full conversant with all current H & S Legislation and requirements
- You will be competent at completing RAMS as required
- Experience of managing projects valuing £250k, managing PPM testing and reactive maintenance
- Will be competent at completing tenders for direct Clients and sub-contract
- Design experience will be an advantage but not essential
The position offers a competitive salary with the usual benefits. Car, Laptop, Phone etc.
Normal working hours 8am to 5pm Mon to Fri.
28 days paid holiday, rising with service
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Electrical Engineering
- Site Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job