ELECTRIC FORKLIFT DRIVER - DT4 - WEYMOUTH- £8 PER HOUR
My well-established Engineering client based in Weymouth are looking for an experience Electric Forklift Driver on a temporary to permanent basis, for the right person!
PROFILE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES OF FORKLIFT DRIVER
• Co-operate fully with the sites safety requirements.
• Check quantities, record receipt and pass on paperwork
• Pick and pack customer orders to achieve agreed turn-round targets, dispatching orders with appropriate paperwork.
• Manual handling of products
• Signing for and accepting responsibility for tasks that have been completed.
• Housekeeping, both physical completion and hygiene checks.
• Keep warehouse and outside fore courts clean and tidy including shelf dusting, keeping gangways clear and litter removal.
The Ideal Forklift Driver Profile
• Good communication skills
• Basic numeracy and literacy skills
• A professional manner
• Experience operating within a warehouse/manufacturing environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, well established and professional team environment as a Forklift Driver, offering free parking! If you are interested in this position, click apply.
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job