A large manufacturing company in Ipswich, Suffolk are seeking a QHSE Manager to join their team.
This company have been established for over half a century, generate a turnover of £14 million per year and a headcount of 150 staff.
This is a permanent role, paying a competitive salary depending upon experience.
Hours of work:
Monday Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
In this role you will be required to manage and develop all of the QSHE systems to make sure that they are in line with company requirements and regulations. As well as this you will be required to drive continuous improvement duties throughout the company.
What is involved within the role?
Develop local site QHSE procedures and processes to ensure standards are met
Develop written EHS documents, tools and training
Completion of risk assessments which are EHS hazard related
Manage internal audits and monitoring compliance to schedules for resulting action items
Working with the team and auditing bodies to ensure the successful implementation and running of the company's management system
Undertaking of any accident / incident investigations to make sure all causes are found so the issue/s do not occur again
Performing of regular EHS audits to identify all non-compliance equipment
Audit the workplace organisation and behaviours to make sure that training, auditing and scoring methods are concise.
- NEBOSH diploma (CMIOSH)
- Member of Chartered Quality Institute
- Supervisory and administrative background
- Flexibility as travel will be needed occasionally
- Strong ISO knowledge and quality system requirements
- 5 year's experience of increasing responsibilities in safety programs in manufacturing or production
Candidate Skill Set Required:
- Fantastic written and communication skills
- Experience with quality audit systems
- Must be able to lead ISO audits with ease
- Quality engineering principles which include design assurance, validation, root cause analysis, stability testing and change control
- 24 days plus bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Statutory pension
- Free life cover (if you opt in on the pension scheme)
If you believe that this role could be for you, apply online today. If you would like more information on this role please contact Jack at Prime Appointments, you will find my contact details on our website.
I will look forward to speaking with you.
- Health & safety
- continuous improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'