Location: Central London
Salary: £18000 - £26000
OTEs: Resourcer Bonus of £75 Per Placed Candidate
Training: On desk training and 8-week classroom based program
Are you looking for a company that values and rewards its employees? Want somewhere that offers great training and one of the best bonus structures? Want to work for a company that offer exceptional training and support?
Here at Tempest Resourcing we are market leaders in both our sectors; Education and Qualified Social Work. We cover predominately London and some regional areas in Education and the whole of the UK for Qualified Social Work. We have a very mature and trusting working environment that rewards hard work with one of the best commission structures in the UK and the opportunity for rapid career progression.
We are currently looking for a Resourcer for our Education sector. If successful, you will have the responsibility of resourcing candidates for one of our very successful Education divisions. You will continuously be resourcing relevant candidates for both long term and short term roles through a variety of methods provided to you. You will have a high level of autonomy once a standard of competency has been achieved which will allow you to progress your career as you see fit, alongside this a very generous bonus structure is available.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating all aspects of the recruitment processes for short, long term and day to day recruitment in the education sector.
- Working autonomously as the main contact for all candidate care.
- Identifying and engaging with teachers, graduates and teaching assistants.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts using a wide range of methods, including job boards, social media and candidate attraction events.
- Organising and attending candidate attraction events at university campuses and colleges.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates.
- Providing guidance to all candidates through the clearance and interview process as well as during their assignment.
- Ensuring the suitability of applicants in person and via phone before referral to employers for interview.
- Database management; ensuring all candidate and client details are regularly and all calls are correctly logged.
What can we offer?
- One of the best bonus structures in the market
- Resourcer of the quarter award
- Promotion to Trainee Recruitment Consultant if desired or Resourcing Team Leader
- 5* rewards holiday for all staff to win (not just highest billers)
- Top performers lunch
- Team and company night outs
- Free welcome lunch
- Buddy scheme
- 8-week training program
Plus much more
If you are interested, please apply directly on this page or contact Alex Sarkies (Head of Talent Acquisition) via LinkedIn
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Teaching Assistants