This is a very unique opportunity to work with a rapidly growing publisher based in the City. The company are a publisher in the financial technology industry and looking for an Editorial leader to join their team and be the ambassador for all things editorial. This is a great opportunity for someone keen to take the lead on the content for the company, leading the way in growing out the editorial team and being part of the team that grow out the business.
As Editor you will be:
- Responsible for writing and creating 2-3 daily news stories, features, articles and interviews for the website
- Tasked with attending international events and conferences, being the representative for the company and networking aswell as gaining valuable content for the website
- Tasked with chairing conferences and webinars
- You will be responsible for identifying and interviewing key senior industry experts to gain insight into the industry
- You will work with the in house research team to produce invaluable news stories
Candidates are required to have:
- Ideally you will have a degree in physics, computer science or engineering
- Ideally you will have at least 2-3 years of experience as a journalist in the technology or finance industry
- You will be driven, capable of working autonomously
- Experienced in or passionate about leading a team and building out an editorial function
- Passionate about software in the finance industry
- An accomplished news writer
- Eager to work for small yet rapidly growing company
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'