The company has four websites, an APP and Amazon and eBay portals generating revenues.
Working within a team of three you will manage all digital marketing aspects with the specific objective of increasing acquisition efforts for the eshop and grow online sales. You will drive campaign strategies to successfully reach targets, direct the overall digital acquisition strategy, optimise all digital marketing (SEO, PPC, affiliates and social)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Lead growth and development of all digital channels. Define, paid search, SEO, affiliates, partnerships, advertising, promotions, social media advertising, display activity and Market places.
Deliver effective digital marketing and campaigns to increase brand and product awareness and reach sales targets on a weekly/ monthly basis with clear reporting and insights.
Candidates must have relevant skills and experience to be considered for this job. Priority will be given to candidates possessing some or all of the following:
- Minimum of 3 Years' experience in eCommerce/ Digital Marketing
- Evidence of having delivered significant revenue growth for another online retailer
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Marketing and social media marketing
- Proficiency with Google Adwords and Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding of Google Shopping Feed integrations and Google Merchant Centre
- Understanding of Feefo integrations and developments
- Passion for analysis, reporting and improving ROI of marketing activities
- Experience in selling via Amazon and eBay and managing Marketplace paid effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Natural sales and target driven individual
- Strong analytical skills, data driven thinking and attention to detail
- Exceptional grasp of key eCommerce tactics, Content Management
- and Analytics technologies, Digital social and Search as well as CRM practices and principles.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- BSc or BA in eCommerce, marketing, business or related discipline
- Interest in new eCommerce technologies and digital marketing techniques
- Positive and enthusiastic leader with high energy who can work collaboratively and develop teams
- Strong campaign and project management skillset
- Experience of setting up and managing eCommerce platforms
Come and join this fast growing company.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'