Ecommerce Executive / Digital Marketing Executive
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well known retailer based in Leeds they're currently on the hunt for an Ecommerce Executive/ Digital Marketing Executive to join their close knit and friendly team. This is a newly created position that will sit with in their expanding Marketing and Ecommerce team. This is a fantastic position for an aspiring digital marketer to join a well established company!
They are looking for an ambitious, driven and motivated marketer to help manage the website ensuring that the website and product content is up to date and delivered in line with the marketing plan and strategy.
- Overview the Web Merchandising function
- Creation of banner templates
- Updating website (upload new products, update images, update descriptions and specification) as and when needed
- Sourcing and updating imagery and artwork currently on site
- Populate and maintain the online product information things such as Data sheets, video links and how-to-guides
- Analyse product performance
Experience and Skills:
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills required
- Have the ability to gain a deeper understanding of the full product ranges
- Will have the ability to deliver multiple deadlines at one given time
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written are essential
- At least 1 years experience
- Can do attitude
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'