JOB TITLE: EA to 3 Partners (13 month FTC)
JOB TYPE: 13 Month Fixed Term Contract
COMPANY TYPE: Professional Services
HOURS: 09:00am - 17:30pm
SALARY: £38,000 per annum plus annual BONUS and benefits
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, high end, corporate with a friendly feel
BENEFITS: Bi-Annual bonus! Holiday allowance, pension contribution, private healthcare, eyecare vouchers, flexible benefits, large opportunities to gain skills within a growing successful professional environment!
WOW FACTOR: Interesting and varied role with opportunities for progression and ability to learn new skills
We are currently working with a renowned Insolvency and Professional Services company in Central London that prides itself on its high profile and complex cases. With excellent client care in a growing industry, our client is among the top advisors on all financial issues - both individual and business.
Job Summary | EA
To provide high quality personal and administrative assistance to the Partners and in support of the wider partner group and management board. To hold a key role at the location co-ordinating facilities and services.
- First point of contact for the Partner group providing a professional service at all times
- To Manage the Partners diaries and appointments, ensuring effective use of time and preparation of papers in advance
- Deal with day to day correspondence, including non-standard correspondence
- To provide a high secretarial and organisational support service to the Partner and the wider team
- To co-ordinate the CRM system for the London office
- Maintain the marketing calendar and keep team abreast of forthcoming events to ensure timely organisation
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, including the diary management of rooms and flag any concerns or potential issues to the concerned parties.
- To provide continuous development of procedures and processes with a focus on efficiency
- Draft and Prepare correspondence for the Partners as required
- Event Management - organise internal and external meetings and teleconferences, including booking venues, arranging accommodation and travel arrangements
- Taking minutes at meetings when required
- Prepare agendas for Partners/Management Board meetings and ensure papers are accurate, prepared and disseminated on time.
- To oversee collation and coordination of quarterly reports for Partners meetings
- Undertake projects from time to time including organisation of events and coordination of recruitment activity alongside the HR team.
- Manage and co-ordinate the Health and safety requirements for the location
- Office management - manage the facilities at the location and liaise with the building management on requirements and issues
- Identify and establish appropriate communication systems
- Designing and producing PowerPoint presentations
- May also be required to provide some secretarial support to other Partners and members of the Management Board
- Case work management as and when required by the Partners
- Gained the necessary level of experience within a similar role working at Director/Partner level
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Be adaptable and flexible with the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a highly organised approach
- Take a proactive and methodical approach to work and managing the diary of the Partner to ensure the most efficient use of time
- Ability to manage own time effectively and when against deadlines
- Able to adjust priorities based on the needs of the Partners and business
- Remaining calm and using good judgement particularly when working under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to obtain colleagues and Partners buy-in (where there will be resistance e.g. procedural change)
- Effective use of IT including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Maintain high professional standards of conduct and practice
- Ability to build rapport with peers internally and externally.
- Aware of the needs of the business with the ability to communicate any concerns or suggestions to the Partner/Management Team
- Converts options into recommendations and resolutions
- Understands the need for excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job