e-Learning Project Coordinator
HABC are currently recruiting a position within their division of Highfield e-Learning. The role of e-Learning Project Coordinator is:
- To coordinate the writing and design interactive of engaging e-learning storyboards to be used by the e-learning development team for the creation of courses and course management functionality.
- To work with subject matter experts to ensure that content meets the required learning outcomes and is correct and accurate.
- To liaise with the development team, external developers and subject matter experts during the design of interactive activities to make content engaging and effective.
- To engage with key external clients and subject matter experts during the creation of bespoke content and to maintain the highest levels of customer service and support.
- To coordinate the production, update and launch of storyboards and content with all teams involved.
- To track the financial performance of developments from conception to launch.
- To promote Highfield e-learning, Highfield Products and HABC values with emphasis on Integrity and Customer Service.
- To offer an end to end service that meets the needs of all clients.
- To supervise the activities of the instructional design team.
- To liaise with other business units as appropriate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with the e-Learning Development Manager, e-Learning Customer Service Manager and IT Director in relation to the allocation of work to the Instructional design and e-learning development teams.
- Agree project scope, stakeholders, deliverable and timescales.
- Ensure adherence to all of the above and manage exceptions with a focus on customer service.
- Contribute to the process of quoting/developing ongoing cost models for developments.
- Liaise with other departments/business units as appropriate, for example, Qualification development, project management.
- Analyse learning objectives and work with subject matter experts to design solutions that align with these
- Design modern and innovative e-learning solutions.
- Produce well written audio and video scripts to produce high quality course assets.
- Work closely with the development team to produce highly interactive, engaging and effective learning materials.
- Work closely with SMEs to ensure complete and accurate coverage of client requirements.
- Plan reviews and subsequent updates of work prior to delivery.
- Maintain project documentation during the project life cycle.
- Plan your time effectively and work with senior team members to ensure you can meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Raise any project concerns, issues or suggestions.
- Project management experience - resource, cost, time and stakeholder management
- Customer focused with the ability to undertake complex project based negotiations with clients
- Strong presentational skills in the presentation of concepts and completed work to stakeholders
- Demonstrable excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good visual design skills and the ability to contribute to storyboard development and review
- Very good eye for detail
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise others
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Full driving licence and the willingness to travel as an occasional but essential part of the role
- Exposure to the development of e-learning content using software such as Lectora or Captivate
- Knowledge of the compliance training industry or health and social care sector
- Use of sharepoint and project management software
- Awareness of instructional design and e-learning development techniques
Salary negotiable depending on experience, 22 days holiday + stats, company contributable pension (7% from company), critical illness cover
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- project management
- project coordinator
- Project support
- project administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"