You will be responsible for delivering a commercially focused monthly, weekly and daily BAU email plan including end to end delivery including planning, building and reporting.
Working here, you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones.
It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career and our customers’ lives.
What will you be responsible for as an E-CRM Coordinator?
- Planning and delivering the BAU email plan in line with commercial plans.
- Creating and managing a plan to optimise, test and improve in order to drive key metrics.
- Reporting on email performance in line with KPI’s whilst maintaining a view of industry-wide benchmarks.
- Planning and delivering the push comms.
- Reviewing, proposing and implementing targeting for an ever customer first personalised plan.
- Managing existing data processes, feeds, technology.
- Providing support to the Campaign and Communications Manager on key projects with a focus on implementation across email and push.
- Building relationships with and collaborate with the internal teams across Trading, Marketing, Design and Product.
What skills and experience you need to be a successful E-CRM Coordinator?
- Previous/current email marketing experience ideally within retail.
- Strong commercial understanding.
- Proficiency in email marketing, on a platform such as Responsys or similar.
- Proven experience of interpreting and analysing data.
- A creative flair.
- To be open-minded and flexible with the ability to adapt.
- The ability to work under pressure, work on own initiative, and a team player!
- Strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a varied workload.
- Knowledge of Responsys is desirable but strong email experience working with other email providers is necessary.
- Experience in Push is also highly desirable.
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish and happy with the way they look and feel.
With our industry-leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services and flexible finance. Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers.
In return, an E-CRM Coordinator will receive a salary of £28,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'