E-commerce & Digital Marketing Executive
Our key client in Glasgow are looking for a E-commerce & Digital Marketing Executive to join their commercial team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, having used software such as SEO, CMS systems, Google analytics and e-commerce reporting tools. Also, excellent communication skills, able to communicate at all corporate levels including and brilliant writing skills are essential.
The client are a leading business based in Glasgow.
The key responsibilities of the E-commerce & Digital Marketing Executive include:
* Work with the Digital team to implement the Digital Strategy for the business, targeting the B2C audience
* Digital budget management
* Manage the company's website and E-Commerce platform, ensuring all domains are optimised for conversion and customer experience.
* Help create digital content, online adverts and SEO content, ensuring the customer experience always comes first and ensuring the content is at the highest quality.
* Maintain relationships key stakeholders including internal departments, external clients, agencies and wider partners
* Deliver best in class communications to customers via email, push notifications, app, social media, etc.
* Analyse all digital data to make best recommendations to the wider digital team going forward.
* Along with the Senior E-commerce & Digital manager, support and own all the platforms and systems used day-to-day by the digital team to ensure the continued revenue success of the business
The successful E-commerce & Digital Marketing Executive will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Ideally 2 years of digital agency experience
- Relevant qualification would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, analytics and e-commerce including reporting tools.
- Good knowledge and experience using content management systems.
- Good knowledge of SQL would be an advantage.
- Capable of communicating effectively at all corporate levels including excellent communication and writing skills essential.
- Have a real passion for digital transformation.
- Able to work on multiple projects at once, able to multitask and work to tight time frames.
Excellent role in a well known business in Glasgow - salary £28-£32k DOE
- digital marketing
- B2C marketing
- marketing executive
- digital marketing executive
- CRM executive
- ecommerce executive
- SEO executive
- social media executive
- online executive
- digital coordinator
- marketing and ecommerce executive
- marketing glasgow
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'