Dynamics CRM Support, Central London, £40K
Dynamics CRM Support Consultant, Central London, £40,000, annual bonus, MS Certification sponsorship, fast track career progression, MS 365 upgrade project, state of the art office facilities, free travel pass
My client is a leading financial organisation based in Central London who are currently undertaking a Dynamics 365 upgrade project from 2016. They have an experienced in-house technical team undertaking internal project team. As well as supporting a 700 person user base you will provide system administration and user support. This role wont confine you to a helpdesk you will be the 'go to person' for MS CRM related issues as well as being the liaison between the technical team and the wider business.
To apply for this role you require:
- Experience supporting 1st and 2nd line issues for Dynamics CRM, ideally with versions 2015, 2016 or 365.
- Experience with system administration including creating and editing dashboards and workflows, customisation and configuration experience is highly desirable.
- Experience providing user training including one to one and group sessions, producing training content and hosting webinars.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relay technical information to non-technical users.
Send your CV to Matt at or alternatively to discuss this and other exciting opportunities you can call me on .
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals.
Dynamics CRM / CRM Dynamics / Microsoft CRM / Microsoft Dynamics CRM / MS CRM / Dynamics 365 / Support / 1st line / 2nd line / administration / user training / London / Greater London / Central London / Finance / Banking / Home WorkingNigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- *Experience supporting 1st and 2nd line issues for Dynamics CRM
- ideally with versions 2015
- 2016 or 365. *Experience with system administration including creating and editing dashboards and workflows
- customisation and configuration experience is
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job