Dynamic Content Lead - Leading Media Firm
One of the country’s leading media/advertising companies in their respective field where Digital is ripping up the landscape. Through data led initiatives and subsequent insights they put the right ads, in front of the right audience at the right time. Technology is really changing the way they do things and their digital estate across the country needs a Dynamic Content Lead to push the strategy forward. This will require someone who has already worked within the Digital Out of Home industry.Purpose of the role
To work closely with the Head of Digital Operations in designing and developing dynamic content platform and The Digital Estate consists of over thousands of assets and supporting infrastructure. As the Dynamic Content Lead you will:
- Design and deliver the dynamic content strategies and solutions to make their offering the best in class.
- Manage a dynamic content team that oversees the delivery of campaigns covering London Underground, National Rail, Bus and Retail Outlets.
- Identify and implement continually improvements to the delivery process and procedures, in line with business expectations.
- Ensure the content service and systems are compliant with the IT Security Policy, Standards and Controls.
- Manage the third-parties involved in the delivery of the service.
- Understand the business requirements for digital dynamic campaigns at a detailed level, and produce solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Manage the delivery of dynamic campaigns, including costing SOW, testing and final delivery
- Be an active communicator on technical issues and solutions both within the team and outside, as well as to external parties where required.
- Act as mentor to help grow and develop the Dynamic content team.
- Ensure the Dynamic content team understand the content strategy and overall business goals, and how their work impacts the delivery of the strategy.
- Know the status of the teams work and pre-empt slippage.
- Create and document the output from projects ensuring that they are consistent with both the high-level business vision and more detailed process and data requirements.
- Working closely with content and technical partners to ensure proper design and implementation of content solutions.
- Understanding of the digital out of home industry
- Delivery of content platforms and dynamic content
- Previous experience in digital out of home delivery and digital campaigns
- Experience leading project or cross-functional teams.
- Experience of coaching, role-modelling and building confidence in a team.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects involving both integration of new/legacy systems as well as bespoke development.
- Experience in media and/or advertising technology.
- Engineering or Software Development qualifications to degree level or equivalent.
# Digital Out of Home Digital Dynamic Content Lead OOH
- Content Management
- Digital Media
- campaign delivery
- advertising technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job