If you are a current Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer, we want to hear from you!...
Or are you a Gas Engineer looking for a new direction and maybe thinking about becoming a Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer?
Due to a period of growth here at Lowri Beck, we are looking for Engineers with the CCN1/CMA1 and the MET1 qualification, who would be interested in being upskilled to a Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer and Engineers who also have the MOCOPA qualification and looking for a new opportunity with the industry.
This role will give you excellent progression opportunities with the potential to move into a managerial role in the future.
Why work for Lowri Beck as a Smart Meter Installer?
- £30,000 basic salary
- Attractive incentive scheme with an average OTE £36,000
- Fantastic Dental, Optical & Private Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Exclusive Discounts Or Cashback For Holidays, Beauty Treatments & More
- 42.5hrs standard working week (+ weekend stand-by / call-out rota & 1 in 4 Saturday shift (with day off in the week)
- Weekly on-call rates: Mon- Fri £10/ Sat & Sun £45
- Based from home- No overnight stays / working away from home
- Appointments, when possible, all made within your local postcode area
- Employee Forum - Have Your Voice Heard
- Company van & Fuel card
- Full company uniform, PPE, handheld terminal & tools provided
- Ongoing training & development
- Internal promotions wherever possible
About the Smart Meter Installer job…
- You will be visiting customer's properties as a representative of Lowri Beck to install gas and electric smart meters
- You will deliver an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily and ensuring that the consumer has an excellent understanding of the new meter, including the benefits that smart metering will offer them
- To support you, our industry leading company induction will include everything that you need in order to provide outstanding customer service across all areas
What we are looking for…
- Have previous experience in a Gas Engineer role (Ideally experience with gas meter installation
- Hold a current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification
- Have current MOCOPA accreditation (If you are already a Duel Fuel Engineer)
- Hold a valid EUSR card (Desirable if you are already a Duel Fuel Engineer)
- Hold a full, valid and up to date UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Be able to pass a basic Criminal Record Check (CRC) & have no unspent criminal convictions on your record
- Possess good IT skills - work will be delivered via a handheld terminal (HHT) & timesheets are completed online
- Be willing to complete the necessary training to become compliant with Lowri Beck's standards, policies & procedures
All successful applicants will be subject to our standard vetting procedures, including passing a basic criminal record check, identity & address check, driving licence check, proven eligibility to work in the UK check, and previous 5-year employment history check.
Lowri Beck participates in the EUSR Smart Meter Referencing Scheme
- Smart Metering
- Dual Fuel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'