Role: DT Teacher (Resistant Materials)
Salary: £110 - £155 per day
Start Date: September 2019
Contract: Long term, 5 days per week
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic DT Teacher (Resistant Materials) for a long term supply role starting from September 2019 for one of our secondary schools in Stockport.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is based at a secondary school, located in the Stockport area. This is a school where students are inspired to aspire to the highest levels of achievement and are well prepared for adult life. The School offers a focused range of qualifications and encourages each student to choose a balanced combination of courses appropriate to their strengths, interests and ambitions.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced DT teacher with great subject knowledge in resistant materials
- Have experience teaching at both KS3 and KS4.
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current enhanced DBS disclosure.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater Manchester. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Paul at GSL Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'