dnata catering UK is one of the leading providers of inflight services to the worlds airline customers . We offer a comprehensive range of Inflight Catering, Onboard Retail and Logistics services across all of the UK’s major and regional airports. Our continual pursuit of innovation and excellence has secured the business of more than 80 of the industry’s biggest operator
Permanent Role: 40 hours per week.
Role profile: LONDON CITY AIRPORT
As a Loader, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our catering and goods arrive with our airline clients on time, in-line with various scheduling requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for stock handling
- Handling, preparing and packing food
- Maintaining a clean and safe workstation
- Working in a manner that promotes good health and safety practices
- Undertake some manual handling/bending and reaching as part of your normal job duties
- You will be working as part of a team in a customer centric environment
What you’ll have:
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to demonstrate our core values
- Basic numeracy skills
- Basic Checking skills
- A driving license with no more than 6 points
What’s in it for you:
- Free meals and drink on site
- Dental, optical and treatment cover
- through our Simply Health Cash Plan
- Access to our Employee Assistance
Programme (EAP) which offers counselling
and advice on a wide variety of issues,
24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension scheme and life cover
- Flight & Leisure discounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'