Job Title: Drivers Mate
Location: West Drayton
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Hours: 45 Per week
BrightHouse are currently recruiting a Drivers Mate to assist our delivery drivers with the delivery, installation and demonstration of domestic appliances and furniture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the driver in the safe loading/ unloading of stock in line with company guidelines.
- Ensure merchandise is secure in company vehicles', ensuring adequate product protection is maintained at all times.
- Present a professional image at all times both in appearance and manner.
- Provide effective customer care, whilst installing, collecting and servicing products in the customers' home.
- Assemble/ demonstrate merchandise to customer satisfaction in accordance with company standards.
- Complete all necessary administration; stock related paperwork and customer receipts.
- Assist in the collection and delivery of merchandise between stores and CSC's as is requested.
- Help with the planning of the daily route, through map reading activity.
- Unpack, assemble clean merchandise as required.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties, which may relate to product refurbishment as and when required.
- Cover for other members of staff across other functions as circumstances require
- Undertake Customer contact telephone calls, advising the customer of the time of arrival.
- Please be aware of and follow the organisation's security policy and practices, implement a clear desk policy, report incidents, and keep passwords secret.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Map reading ability (A-Z).
- Literate and numerate.
- Good standard of handwriting
- Ability to establish a professional rapport with customers.
- Flexibility to work extra hours to complete the job requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job