* Reinforce the image of being the B2B partner of choice, by demonstrating a positive and professional image to our customers at all times.
* Ensure that personal appearance, and that of the vehicle is presentable at all times.
* Effectively plan delivery routes route to maximise time/cost effectiveness and to meet specific customer requirements.
* Load and unload vehicles safely and effectively, taking account of product size, weight and delivery routing.
* Observe the local surroundings and record and report back any potential business opportunities identified.
* Ensure that legal compliance is attained, Health and Safety and Company procedures regarding the use of the vehicle are adhered to at all times to protect the individual and organisation interests.
* Support the Branch Network by promoting products and services, providing advice and assistance to customers regarding deliveries and products, and ensuring that up to date records are maintained in the van.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm, being paid £7.83 per hour, ideally you will have experience driving a 3.5 tonne transit type van.
You must have a full clean driving license, if you do please apply or call Charlotte on
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job