Our client is looking for an experienced Tanker Driver HGV 1 or HGV 2 to join their Company.
- As a representative of the organisation your general appearance and attitude must all be exemplary.
- A driver with must have a 'can-do’ attitude at all times.
- If there’s a problem, it is your responsibility to help resolve it, either through your own initiative or by working with the customer or the Company to reach a positive outcome.
- When making collection deliveries, always be courteous and polite.
- Before setting off you must carry out an inspection of the vehicle
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a HGV 1 or HGV 2 Driving Licence and digi tacho card
- We cannot accept drivers that have more than 6 points on their licence and have been convicted of a DD, DR, INT endorsement.
- Experience in tanker driving preferred
- Mondays to Fridays.
- National CPC
- Tanker Operations