Oak Manor Care Home - Dereham, Norfolk
Up to a salary of £9,771.84 based on 26 hours per week
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK.
Some of the benefits we can offer you:
- Paid Breaks
- Great rates of pay - we regularly review regional and competitor pay rates to ensure we’re offering the best incentives to work with us
- Flexible hours - enabling you to balance work and home life.
- Voluntary Benefits Package - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders, to ensure fulfilling career development
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme - Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service
- Online Health Portal - Access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopaedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme - earn up to £500 refer-a-nurse and £250 refer-a-friend for care and support workers.
Home: Rendlesham Care Home
- Rated 'Good’ by CQC across all areas
- Professional residential, nursing and dementia care giving you peace of mind
- Choice of beautifully appointed suites
- Bespoke care plans designed to suit each resident
- Outstanding food with varied choice
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Located close to transport links
Domestic Assistant Role:
- Provide a clean and hygienic environment for both residents and staff
- Act in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of the Home
- Carry out all cleaning duties in accordance with the schedules laid down by the Housekeeper and Home Manager
- Maintain legible records of duties performed
- Use all equipment in a proper manner and to clean and store appropriately after use
- Report any shortages, defects, damage, theft, breakages or hazards to the Housekeeper
- Have due regard to the privacy of residents when carrying out daily work routines
- Attend fire drills and complete training as required by the Home
- Carry out other duties as well, from time to time as directed
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard to the Health and Safety of self, colleagues, residents and visitors to the Home
- For a full job description please call the Recruitment Team
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age."
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"