R13 recruitment are supporting a dynamic global organisation in their search for a Document Production Administrator to join their team based in Wymondham. You will be responsible for creating and amending various documents, high volume copy typing, adapting and reformatting presentations as well as proof reading and making adjustments. Shifts available are 'graveyard' (nights) and weekend shifts only at this stage.
Duties to include:
- Producing, reformatting and manipulating complex Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents to an advanced level.
- Creating and applying styles, cross referencing and converting text to table.
- Providing an efficient and accurate typing service including audio and manuscript work, using efficient typing skills.
- Producing and format international pitches and experience statements in line with house styles and marketing guidelines.
- Creating and manipulating PDF’s from Word documents, and vice versa.
- Proofing your own and colleagues work, ensuring formatting is correct and that presentation, grammar and spelling has been checked.
- Giving a thorough handover to the on-coming shift, ensuring a strong knowledge of workflow and requirements.
- Handling issues, queries and requests for assistance from fee earners and clients in a timely manner.
- Escalating serious complaints or issues to the Document Production Team Leader.
- Regularly contacting the users of the document production service to provide support.
You will have/be:
- Experience of working within a Law Firm or with legal documents would be highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word 2003 to MOS Word Expert level.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Customer and client service orientated approach to work.
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Highly analytical and a keen eye for detail with strong problem solving abilities.
- Working knowledge of Filesite & Adobe Acrobat 5.0 would be advantageous, but not essential.
This is a full time role, working initially on a 6 month fixed term contract basis, but with the view to becoming a permanent role. Shifts are Monday to Friday 00.00am - 8.00am, or weekends only working 08.00am - 4.30pm. Offered salary of £19,000 - £21,000 pro rata and DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including: incrementally increasing holiday allowance, pension, life assurance, private medical, plus personal flexible benefits scheme.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Legal Documents
- Microsoft Word
- Legal Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"