My client is a Commercial & Residential property company who have been established for over 50 years. Their offices are based in the heart of Islington and are looking for a document administrator to join their admin team.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the timely scanning of key critical working documents, across the business as well as support general administration and reception duties.
- Scanning of leases, contracts and account documentation
- General administration
- Uploading documents to company database
- Assisting with general office duties
- Basic IT support
- Reception duties
- Attention to detail is key
- Computer Literate
- Office administration experience
- Positive approach and outlook
- GCSE's in English and Maths
This is 40 hours per week role based in N1 London.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'