Call and Contact Centre
Basic to £45,000 + car allowance
Full benefits package
Our client is an exceptionally well-respected recruitment business with an innovative business model and a positive industry reputation. They operate across a wide number of professionally biased sectors and have a motivated, dedicated and experienced workforce who are committed to delivering exceptional customer services. They hire consultative sellers who can develop long-term, sustainable relationships with their candidates and clients. With a turnover of over £175m and a workforce of over 500 employees, they are large enough to win blue chip business but small enough to care about local business requirements. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Divisional Manager to join the team to concentrate on placements within the Call and Contact Centre Market
Reporting to the Director, you will be a motivated and career-focused recruitment manager who is looking for an autonomous role with an open-ended opportunity to progress.
- Managing and leading a large team of recruiters with various abilities.
- Training and mentoring whilst leading by example.
- Ensuring the team achieve personal goals set.
- Taking weekly 1-2-1 meetings.
- Appraisals and disciplinary meetings with team members.
- Setting targets and goals.
- Setting budgets and managing a P&L.
- Winning new business.
- Attending manager meetings
- Hands on role.
- Ambition, drive, determination and tenacity.
- Excellent proven recruitment skills.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Self-motivated, committed, ambitious, driven, career-minded and confident.
- A pro-active nature with the drive and determination to succeed.
- Target driven with a positive attitude to providing exceptional service.
- An entrepreneurial approach and the ability to develop and nurture relationships.
- Computer literate.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Industry leading training and career development at all levels.
- Fantastic opportunities for career and personal development.
- Performance-oriented business rewarding results.
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for.
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company.
- REC IRP - "Best large recruitment company to work for".
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, unlimited training, personal development, uncapped commission and an open-ended career path. Basic Salaries are in line with your experience.
- Career Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'