Director of Portfolio Research
Our Client is a Global property / real estate information company who offers real-time information of commercial projects and developments. The company are continuing to rapidly grow and are looking to bring on a Director of Portfolio Research in the UK to lead the teams and provide timely results. The Role will include but is not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships within the company and with other key stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely delivery and accurate information products.
- Building and retaining a complete team of quality line managers.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to the managers and key researchers and facilitate their growth within the company.
- Ensuring there are clear expectations and accountability across all levels of research.
- Implementing the company's research process in the UK and developing it to ensure efficiency and quality of data.
- Ensuring a high frequency and quality of monthly interviews, agent contact and data entry.
- Holding managers accountable for their teams' quality of process and results.
- Continuing to motivate and engage all employees through a positive employment experience and communicating the connection between the research and the company's services.
- Representing the company and the services that are provided.
- Ensuring staff levels and organisational structures are suitable to support constant high quality data and operational efficiency.
- Collaborating cross-functionally in the following areas:
- With Training and Development to ensure researchers and managers have the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful within the company.
- With Comps Research Leadership to ensure portfolio research is providing quality data for sale comparisons.
- With Tenant Research Leadership to ensure portfolio research is communicating about tenant moves and changes.
- With Field Research Leadership to ensure quality leads are being submitted and converted into listings within the database, and to coordinate regular construction reviews.
- With the Sales department to ensure research efforts are aligned with market feedback.
- Leading by example, by creating an environment which attracts, retains and motivates employees at all levels.
THE PERSON - To apply you MUST have proven managerial experience of running teams of over 30-40 people and be a seasoned Manager - additionally you should hold a Bachelor's Degree or higher, ideally in business management, real estate, economics, finance or other related disciplines. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate operational leadership experience and preferably have experience with real estate / commercial property research. The incumbent should possess a strong work ethic, an ability to build relationships and providing seasoned judgement with difficult decision making as well as above average communication and presentation skills.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job