Position: Director of Admissions Location: Saudi Arabia
Our clients within the Education Industry (International Schools) are currently recruiting a Director of Admissions to be based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Our client is a not-for-profit, forward-looking school district comprised of International Schools within in five different locations in Saudi.
Living in Saudi Arabia is comfortable, secure and rewarding. The rich culture of the host country makes living in the Kingdom fascinating and enjoyable. Saudi’s location provides unique access to travel opportunities, both within the region and beyond. Salary and benefits for administrators are competitive and generous and, when coupled with excellent work and living conditions, provide a comprehensive package.
Summary of Position
The Director of Admissions will lead and continuously develop the company’s processes for attracting and retaining families and enrolling students who are well-matched to our programs. Partnering with the Superintendent and Principals, the Director of Admissions will successfully tell company’s unique story to prospective students and parents, both in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia and internationally.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enhance the school’s enrollment management strategies and systems as we maintain our top-tier position in an increasingly competitive international education market.
The Director of Admissions will provide leadership, development and directions to inaugural alumni relations, advancement and marketing/communications activities within the School.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Director of Admissions is responsible and accountable to (but not limited to) the following:
Admissions and Student Recruitment
- Provide leadership, guidance and direct supervision to all Registrars, Bursars and Admissions Staff;
- Develop strategy, policy and process formation and lead performance review relating to Admissions;
- Provide support, guidance and advice to staff across the schools on student recruitment, admissions, marketing and communications, alumni relations and advancement activities;
- Oversee the introduction and implementation of a comprehensive and efficient admissions system across all school sites in the Eastern Province;
- Provide information, advice and support to stakeholders, enquiries, applicants and students;
- Present the school externally in conferences, seminars and events;
- Develop and lead on and off campus events to support student recruitment;
- Accountable for data informed and strategic decisions about student recruitment opportunities;
- Foster collaborations with internal and external stakeholders to achieve strategic goals.
Alumni Relations and Advancement Activities
- Initiate, lead and promote life-long alumni programs and services;
- Establish and build relationships with a wide range of alumni, locally, regionally, nationally and internationally;
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, employers and external partners;
- Expand and enhance the public image through regular networking events;
- Accountable for data informed and strategic decisions relating to advancement activities;
- Provide leadership, development and direction to inaugural alumni relations, advancement and marketing/communications activities.
- To secure a visa to work in Saudi Arabia, applicants must be less than 60 years of age at the time of visa application (summer 2018).
The ideal candidate should have:
- Master’s degree (preference for Business Management or Educational Leadership);
- Minimum of five (5) years management experience in an equivalent role in the education sector;
- Marketing experience in an international context;
- Exceptional IT skills, including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Google Docs;
- Outstanding literacy and numeracy skills;
- Arabic language skills (desirable);
- Excellent oral and written skills;
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with staff at all levels, demonstrating discretion where appropriate, particularly when dealing with sensitive and confidential information/data;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and relationship management skills;
- High level of cultural sensitivity (desirable);
- Proven advanced analytical and problem solving capacity;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other departments;
- Ability to work cohesively in a small team of administrators with minimal direct supervision;
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop a team delivering a consistent, high quality service;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Awareness of local data protection legislation, health and safety and equality and diversity;
Our client reserves the right to close the selection if a suitable candidate is found prior to the dates indicated above.
If you meet the selection criteria, please submit the following in a single document to Alison Morgan, Global Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd.
- CV/Resume in word document of relevant qualifications and experience;
- Any applicants without experience outlined in detail as 'Director of Admissions’ will not be put forward
- Up to 3 contacts to serve as references, one of which must include your current supervisor(s) (Principal), and previous supervisor.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job