Do you have experience working within face to face sales or telesales environment?
Do you enjoy the challenge of sales and working to targets?
Would you like to work outdoors meeting new people every day?
Take the next step and join a company that will offer a BASIC SALARY AND UNCAPPED COMMISSION structure and opportunity to develop.
Change Recruitment is working in partnership with a client who’s headquarters are based in West Dunbartonshire. This is an organisation who are currently expanding their business and looking for motivated, experienced sales people to grow their Scottish customer base, throughout Scotland.
If you are articulate, with a professional approach to business and strong sales skills, you will fit in well to this highly sales and service driven environment where they work with and employ REAL people.
Why Join This Organisation:
· Permanent contract
· Competitive salary of £17,062 + OTE up to £30,000 (uncapped)
· Hours of work; 37.5 hours per week, 11am - 7pm, Mon - Fri (Saturdays may be required)
· Uniform and IPad supplied
· Growth and development within your job due to organic growth
· 28 days holiday
· Continuous training and support
· Work in partnership with Strathclyde University which offers the opportunity for higher education
· Fun, friendly, and supportive culture
Responsibilities of a Sales Executive will include:
· Door to door residential sales, promoting gas, electricity and dual fuel
· Working as part of a direct sales team you will be given various locations to work within and will be dropped off and picked up daily
· You will work to daily targets
What YOU need to be successful in your application for this job:
· You must pass a credit check and criminal record background check
· Experience within a face to face or telephone sales based role
· Knowledge of the energy sector advantageous
· Driving licence and own transport preferred but not essential
· Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
· Highly customer service and sales driven
· Resilient, strong negotiation and objection handling skills
· Ability to work to and exceed targets
· Strong communication skills, articulate and well spoken
· Good stability within working history
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV.