Anthony Alexandra Associates is working in partnership with an international business which provides products and services worldwide, to find a highly motivated Direct Sales Advisor. The company provides a great working environment and a culture that’s respectful, caring, accountable, enabling and ethical.
The Direct Sales Advisor will drive and deliver sales by ensuring exceptional customer experience for our customers and resolving all customer sales requests, and queries relating to purchasing products. Customer contact will be across all communication channels - phone, email and web chat.
Your individual performance will have direct key contribution to the department achieving all targets for sales, quality, productivity, compliance and regulation.
Putting the customer at the centre of everything you do is key, as is putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience and increasing sales conversion ratesThe Ideal Candidate would have the following characteristics:
- Background in sales direct to customers or customer services that leads to sales
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales and quality targets
- Highly customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes
- The ideal canididate must be able to lead, work effectively, have an in depth knowledge of the business and gain the trust of our customers.
- Delivering new sales through all channels
- Ownership for the resolution of all customer sales enquiries and contacts.
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system to ensure high sales conversion. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
- Complying with all regulatory and governance requirements including FCA and Treating Customers Fairly
- Achieving all targets for sales, productivity and quality
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager
- Support new team members
- Being a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding personal behaviours and performance
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by putting forward ideas for improvement and making a contribution to focus groups
Employees within this company receive extensive training to help them reach their potential and move forward in their careers. We ensure to recruit, train and promote people on an equal basis, making sure our decisions give full consideration to ability and aptitude. We actively create an environment free from bias, discrimination or unfair disadvantage. In our recruitment and employment practices, factors that are not relevant to any role or individual’s performance, such as race, religion or disability, are not taken into consideration.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service