The Direct Claimant Specialist deals with claims where the client’s policyholder is at fault. You will be offering the clients services to claimants including their network of repairers, their preferred suppliers and the claimants personal injury claim.
Ideally you will have some sales experience as the role is target driven however you may be doing this in an insurance role at present. You are responsible for achieving your own capture rates but will work as part of a large team to achieve the overall business objectives.
This role is predominately telephony so you will have excellent communication skills to promote all we can offer by assisting the customer on the phone. The role is shift based which includes one Saturday per month to be worked on a rotational basis.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, including demonstrable evidence of excellent communication skills.
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level (Maths and English - Grade C and above).
- Computer skills (including the Internet).
- Some sales experience, outbound or inbound, achieving targets.
- Insurance experience in regards to liability knowledge.
- Understanding of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Regulatory Compliance.
- Knowledge of Claims processes and systems.
- Awareness of fraud indicators.
- 25 Days Holiday - rising to 26 days on year 3, 27 days on year 5 and 28 days on year 10.
- Contributory pension - Employer Contribution +1.5% (capped at 7.5%)
- Life Assurance - 3x Salary (Only applicable if part of the pension scheme)
- Profit Share Bonus - eligibility to earn up to 5% of base salary per year (Discretionary)
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Child care voucher Scheme
- Discounted products (25%)
- Long service awards
- Voluntary benefits platform include; Cycle to work scheme, Child care vouchers, and discounts for retailers, etc.
- Third Party Claims
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"