Digital Search Marketing Executive - eCommerce - up to £32,000. Excellent opportunity to join a Top 100 eCommerce company, working with their brands across all eCommerce platforms across the EMEA region.
LOCATION: Harlow, Essex (N/NE of London, 30 minutes by direct train from London Liverpool Street/Stratford)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a very progressive and ambitious eCommerce company, offering a huge range or brands and products available on most online shopping platforms across the world.
In order to increase online sessions across all online platforms, they wish to recruit a Digital Search Marketing Executive. Working alongside the international digital team, the role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Delivery of strategic work plan for website sessions growth
- Optimisation of Google and Bing Accounts to drive qualified paid traffic to direct website to maximise ROI/Traffic/Revenue
- Ensure integration with other marketing channels through promoting the latest promotional offers
- Ensure all campaigns are up to date with latest stocked products via product feeds to ensure maximum visibility across the different paid media channels
- Google Shopping activities - covering optimisation of paid search shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
- Management of product inventories and bidding strategies to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue across shopping comparison sites
- Ensuring compliance with latest search engine best practice guidelines (e.g. Google Webmaster guidelines)
- Support and delivery of strategic work plans for SEO
- Regular analysis to identify new SEO trends, opportunities and markets
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd languages is an advantage but not essential
- A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar is not necessary but is an advantage
- Previous experience working in a fast paced eCommerce organisation
- Experience working Google Shopping. PPC skills an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and create new revenue and session opportunities
- Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts across all levels of company
- Be able to deliver on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising.
- Be able to maintain good relationships with external suppliers
£30,000 - £32,000
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'