Right from the start, you will be responsible for finding new clients as well as managing critical partner relationships across numerous markets; communicating the needs and requirements of their key clients to a range of internal marketing teams and determining opportunities to grow these existing accounts.
As a Digital Sales Executive in the Consumer Offers team, you are crucial to our client's success. You will have real ownership of your accounts with autonomy over all aspects; from devising and implementing pricing structures to collaborating internally on a variety of marketing themes and techniques.
Working within Consumer Offers you can expect to enjoy uncapped commission through seeking out and onboarding new business partnerships, while also building on and enhancing current relationships. You can also anticipate personal growth and development through exposure to a wealth of digital marketing techniques and expertise and benefit from being part of one of their most established departments.
They have long-standing relationships with global market research companies and panel providers who they work closely with to recruit consumers, or "panellists" interested in participating in market research.
Our client is the global leader in online panel recruitment. Their knowledge and expertise within this industry ensure they understand the requirements of their partners and communicate these to their internal marketing teams, enabling them to optimise campaigns to deliver effective results. Their experience has allowed them to become the market leader in global panel recruitment and contribute a significant portion of the businesses growth.
What they give you
- An unparalleled training scheme, comprised of both practical and classroom-based instruction
- A £1000 training budget every year, to build up your professional skill set
- World-class culture; they're consistently voted one of the best places to work in the UK
- Clear, rapid career progression in an exciting London Tech company.
- An uncapped commission structure, where you know exactly what your targets are, and how to attain them.
- Managing critical relationships with key clients in multiple territories on a day to day basis
- Spotting opportunities and up-selling / cross-selling accordingly
- Prospecting and new business sales
- Tracking and management of multiple digital campaigns
- Management and administration of multiple websites supporting client campaigns
- Updating clients on the progress of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Effectively negotiating orders and prices
- Ad hoc competitor analysis and research projects
- Communicating and coordinating client requirements across several internal departments
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and sustain rapport
- Prior sales or account management experience, preferably high-value relationships
- A keen eye and hunger for spotting and landing new business opportunities
- Great attention to detail and ability to analyse and manipulate data
- A real team player who shows ambition and is driven to succeed
- A good degree from a good institution
If you’re looking to apply your commercial mindset with a fast-paced, high growth role at the heart of an award-winning London Tech startup, then apply now!