Our client is a fast growth global digital product design agency. Established in 2014 they have grown to over 100 global employees and are looking to achieve significant further growth over the next 2 years.
The London office is both the central design hub, from which key projects are orchestrated, and will also be the global HQ for the sales function with delivery being managed by global development teams.
The company has, until now, grown through referral and recommendation and has not had a proactive sales function but is now looking to accelerate growth through the appointment of a Sales Director to drive sales, network and recruit and manage a digital sales team.
This will be a hands on role split between strategy and delivery and will involve:
* Defining a sales strategy for the organisation as a whole
* Establish clear objectives and goals
* Create a formal sales proposition and define a the sales process and function
* Networking and relationship building
* Attending events and brand representation
* New business development targeting SME through to Enterprise clients
* Managing sales cycles ranging from 1 week to 5 months
* Managing deal sizes from £3k - £2m
* Recruiting and managing a sales team expected to grow to 4 within the first year.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate a proven track record building sales teams from the ground up. They will be a natural sales person, happy be fully responsible for overall revenue generation whilst they build the team. The will have a strong interest in the digital sector and an understanding of basic digital marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be offered a Basic Salary in the region of £70-80,000 with an OTE of £140-150,000.