Digital Product Manager - London - 6 Months - £575/Day
Day Rate: £575
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution on a PAYE basis.
We are seeking a Digital Product Manager for our Government client based in London.
This role will be to take responsibility for development of digital/technology products for workstreams that are delivered by the Digital Services Team.
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Product management with a track-record for shipping and evolving great digital products by working in an agile delivery setting
- Creating and developing product strategy to secure support for your products and direct the work of delivery teams through all phases of delivery - from discovery to continuous improvement in a live setting
- Assessing products and services and giving constructive feedback and guidance on priorities and improvements
- Having great working relationships with a variety of disciplines involved in digital delivery, including engineering, service design, performance analysis and delivery management
- Engagement with senior stakeholders, including suppliers, coordinating activity across a number of programmes and teams toward common objectives
- Setting, monitoring and reporting measurable performance targets for teams and products
- Strong communication skills that enable you to engage with people through a range of channels and explain what you are doing and how you are doing it in clear and compelling ways
- Previous experience of product management in a government context
This is an initial 6-month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £575 per day depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role -DO NOT CALL - Please click the "Apply Now" button or email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to in the first instance. ?
Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Management, Digital products, Product, Digital Product Management, Agile, Digital, Government, Product strategy, Delivery, Strategy, Stakeholder Management, Performance targets, Continuous improvement, Digital delivery
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.