An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Performance Marketer to join our Ecommerce team at Osprey Europe in Poole, Dorset.
Reporting to the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, the primary purpose of this role is own the overall management and delivery of performance marketing to drive revenue through powerful analysis and insight identification.
The main responsibilities are: -
- Assisting in achievement of DTC sales targets on a seasonal and annual basis; identification of additional stretch initiatives
- Driving traffic to the website using all marketing channels with prime focus on new customer acquisition
- Developing plans to retain existing customers and increase repeat purchase and loyalty
- Owning, developing and analysing CRM platforms to better understand target customers and market to them
- Delivering key ecommerce business intelligence and insights for effective planning; including competitor benchmarking
- Creating excellent reporting tools (dashboards for daily, weekly and monthly reports)
- Assisting in recommendations for exceptional digital UX and technological innovation
- Providing recommendations for developing, allocating and presenting highly commercial merchandise within the Ecommerce website, ensuring that sales are optimised
- Monitoring performance of SEO, PPC metrics and excellent promotional strategic planning and implementation
- Regularly reviewing benchmark websites in terms of product range, marketing initiatives, functionality and offering
- Managing agency/media specific budgets with support from Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
- Maintaining an up-to-date, current and detailed knowledge of the entire Osprey line.
To be successful in your application for Digital Performance Marketer, you should meet the following criteria: -
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same or similar role
- Have proven track record in driving profitable DTC/Ecommerce growth
- Experience in fast growth DTC/Ecommerce business
- Technical expertise in appropriate commercial analytical tools
- Ability to interpret data and detail required changes
- Have a high level of analytical capability to identify significant commercial opportunities
- Have proven record of the ability to drive high performance from agency partners
- Experience of funnel growth drivers and optimisation including profitable product category management and innovation
- Be an expert in ecommerce analytics including Google Analytics
- Have knowledge and experience of ecommerce CRM
- Have an understanding of how role sits within Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Have working knowledge of industry standards and requirements
- Be a PowerPoint and Excel 'super user’
- Have experience of SEO, PPC, HTML, image software, i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for ecommerce innovation.
Additional Benefits: -
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on products
California 1974. Osprey was born at the seat of a single sewing machine with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest standards.
Since those humble beginnings Osprey has built a worldwide reputation and distribution network that holds true to those founding principles.
Today Osprey packs are continuing that early pioneering spirit of daily adventure, from the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
Osprey Europe was established in the UK in 2003 to handle supply the of Osprey products to the European market and to increase its global recognition as an industry leader. This is a fast-paced, innovative company which prides itself on delivering high quality products and excellent customer service.
- CRM databases
- Delivery Performance
- Analytical tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'