We are currently looking for two Digital Merchandising Assistants to join our team based at our Head Office in Nuneaton on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The purpose of this role is to support on updating data, re-writing product descriptions, ensuring that all product information is correct and making sure that the data is feeding through to present more relevant search results to customers.
- Collate all product information from category team ensuring it is SEO friendly
- Ensure that all attributes are correct for each product, ensuring that there is consistency across categories in assigning attributes
- Work with the regulation services team to ensure that all new information is approved and correct
- Validate that all work has been completed correctly through website checks
- Able to use Excel to an intermediate standard
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations for change
- Ability to work as a team
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…