Position: Digital Media Executive/Manager
Salary: 25-30k plus Good Bonuses
Our client, an award-winning full-service agency based in Middlesex. They have been established since 1998 and have a wide portfolio of long-standing clients, many of which have been with them for over 10 years.
Our client work on brands and direct response business. They have evolved from classically trained media buyers into dynamic digitally focussed response specialists. They were a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company for two years running and have a great reputation for reliability and getting the job done!
Our client are looking for someone with good PPC and Analytics skills who can build, optimise and strategize on their client’s search accounts and offer social media options. You also need to be a bit of an all-rounder and get involved with ATL - press/radio/TV/ooh as well as handling general admin for the agency. You will be part of a small team you will be expected to work autonomously and flexibly in a relaxed and friendly environment. You will ideally be Google/Bing/Facebook & Analytics certified with experience of working in a digital marketing environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Running projects with autonomy and trust.
• Communicating ideas and presenting creative work confidently.
• Building relationships with clients and becoming a trusted and safe pair of hands
• Communicating ideas and presenting creative work confidently and clearly to high profile clients
• Creating standard account management documentation quickly and efficiently (e.g. contact reports, status reports and timelines)
• Managing and liaising with external partners.
• Being proactive to pre-empt what needs to happen and be one step ahead
• A strategic thinker who has experience working on a range of accounts
• The ability to deal with client demands and turn them around quickly,
• A team player is essential, as you will be working collaboratively
• You have high standards of work and incredible attention to detail.
• You’ll be well organised, able to juggle multiple tasks and remain cool, calm and collected under pressure.
• You will be able to think strategically, know the 'right thing to do’ for the client and our agency.
Please apply with your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job